Small Salpico Plate in White with black dots
Size: Ø:23cm x H:3cm
- All our pieces are handmade and hand painted. Some marks in the glaze are natural and expected, as is some crazing. This will not affect the use or durability of the piece over time.
- For regular use we suggest washing the pieces by hand and allowing them to air dry. Dishwasher use is not recommended.
- Not oven safe. Microwave is suggested only for brief reheating, not cooking.
- The base of jugs, mugs and vases may initially sweat. This is normal, and will decrease over time. Please protect delicate surfaces that may be affected by watermarks. If using a vase or jug to hold flowers, please change the water daily.
- For long-term storage, please ensure the pieces are completely dry before putting them away. In this case, we recommend storing pieces upside-down in a well-ventilated area.
Just about every piece we sell is thrown by Rui on the potter's wheel (he started in the family business when he was 8) in a family with a 200 years of tradition.
Then each piece is placed outside to dry in the sun.
And finally hand painted by Rui's aunt, Regina before being glazed and go into the kiln.